Pages

Monday, April 29, 2013

I write therefore Im....NOT YET?

Evolving...


How does one Evolve?



LIFE?


Career?


Studies?


How can one take their true passion and make it into a productive living?


I want to write, I think about Writing, I do random scribbles and such...but nothing is truly complete.
Im so A.d.d With my writing that Im not even kidding...

I want to share it with the world. But who cares enough to read it? I want to see it in print...In my Favorite Magazine "elle" and see it at every news stand.

I want to hear my writings Shared.

I want to keep it going and going and going and going...



But Im merely An Army house wife...so how can I make this possible. With no budget! No idea of the avenue to take...


Can't I just fall into it? Can't I just be discovered? Its not like I have not put a TON of work into my own Passion...professionally, no, Morally and emotionally YES~~~~~~


Im a writer, I write...and I want to write to live





Is that really too much to ask for! Honestly?

No comments:

Post a Comment