Pages

Thursday, May 26, 2011

Survival of the fit...est

MOVE over fog horn...Sophie GeGe can top that hertz anytime! Ha just ask our neighboring Hotel stayers!
Last night was a nightmare to say the least! I thought "phew" everyone in bed sleeping at 10pm, even Matt! YES! Didnt say it out loud...but not even 5mins after I thought that, DRAMA! And for No apparent reason except...Sophie Likes her routine, and HATES big changes. I have noticed with her getting older Changes come at her very different! More dramatic more annoying!Her tolerance level has definitely depleted. I dont blame her at all! I get wheres shes coming from, its even out of her own control! BUT LORD knows last night was torture! And how the members of my family slept thru it without a peep...Is beyond me. But then when ryan wakes up after 2am...Em and Matt both get woken by him??? YEP!! and hes not even nearly as loud~ SIGHS ~
So even on about 3 hrs of my own sleep I got up at 7, got everyone dressed and thought I'd be brave and take them to the diner connected to the hotel...get out there, and its closed from a gas leak...WHY!!!!!???? ALl I wanted was some Damn eggs and coffee! Sadly kids had to settle for some Cold left over pizza :/ They apparently didnt mind too much and had a couple slices. Meanwhile, its only 10am and i feel like the day should have been half way over by now! SHIT! LMFAO! this trip to WASHINGTON is going to be rough! Thank God for Planned stops.

I've learned to pretty much set my self up for Sophies MONSTER melt downs..I dont mean bring it on myself, but more Be prepared for one to happen. KNowing Change is in her view. Its all about grapping on the nearest "ohh shit" handle and just ride it out! Of course, its not your typical 2 year old tantrum. ANd Mother hen SNOBS, who judge me or how I handle my kids can kiss my giant pale ass because handling a 2yr old with a hearing disablity, is like trying to rear a wild Horse! Beautiful...talented...potential (greatness and disaster) and she needs dedication.
Looking from the outside in people have two different opinions on her usually. Either...she timidates people, they dont know how to act around her and therefore ignore her mostly. Or when I say she has monster melts,they think "what? my SOphie? no way shes too sweet and funny". Then they see one and it Dawns on them the difficulty, that is until I tell them the one they just witnessed was a mini one. GOD's honest truth is Sophie has NEVER had one of these Scary freak outs that last hrs in front of non family members. Im not complaining at all! My kids are wonderful and especially in front of friends and strangers. Especially Sophie, shes so friendly. And a show off who always tries to make people laugh!

And so its all a survival game...the fits...to which we survive on a some what Daily basis.



Next survival is my Hip hop abs, protein-ing, low carbing weightloss plan...so excited to show how its really done. HEALTHFULLY! to rid my fat,it literally needs to be melted off and the only REAL way to do that is to burn it off and sweat it out!

ON WARDS to this next phase, hoping these hotel nights get better!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment