Pages

Monday, March 7, 2011

oooo

“The spirited horse, which will try to win the race of its own accord, will run even faster if encouraged.” ~Ovid ....just had to share that.

You know, Time is flying by so fast. It accured to me over the weekend that We have almost lived in California for a year. Which means we have been out of NY for a yr, and which means my Kiddos have grown a huge amount.
Its march 7th. Seems like just last night I was wrapping Christmas gifts to stick under the Tree, and the night before that like I was prepping the thanksgiving Turkey. Meanwhile, so much has happened in between. Rocky roads were walked upon, self pity over came me many times, laughter became a medicine. Tears formed lakes and Sunshine dried them up! ahhhhhhhhh what a few months can do to a person. To a family. To relationships of all kinds. Life changes and it has accured to me, that we must grow with it. You can not expect to be the same person you were 5 years ago, or even a few months ago.

I have to say that as Weather becomes me sunshining and less gray, My spirits lift. I find it harder and harder each day to NOT find something to be thankful for. There are moments of complete and utter torture and pain, but then that all only lasts a short while, before something hysterical happens and those horrors become part of the past.

Ive Walked a million Miles, and I'd like to see some other people step into my shoes and walk the same line, before they go and judge, who I am, what I do, who IM with and what I decide happens with life. My life is way less then perfect, but its mine and I love it and I wouldnt trade it for anything. It just seems to me, More often then Not I run into people who are just straight out mean and drama filled, looking for a game to play. They say and Do hateful things to make their lives seem so much better...but it just makes me wonder what really is going on in their head.

The Biggest Lesson in life that we can learn is that we dont have to know it all. Its not meant for us to figure out.
In the inspiring and repetitive words of "the Fresh beat band" that plays on my TV like 4 times a day..."let the good times Roll" lol. IF only Nick Jr had some more shows that they didnt have to repeat over and over to fill time slots.

So as most of you readers can tell, Im just a rambler, I dont really stick to one subject, I jump all around in my blogs. and thats ok! My Mind wonders and just getting it all down...helps clear my mind. Which reminds me I need to get back to barnes and nobles book store they had AWESOME, pretty notebooks on sale. (Jenny <3)

No comments:

Post a Comment