Pages

Wednesday, September 15, 2010

The X factor

IN a round about way, I'M feeling kind of torn lately. This whole Army thing has put a tail spin on just about everything we think or do. Does "he" reenlist? Or Green to Gold college program? or Should we put in for a compassion transfer? Lord knows with the newest news that we can not stay on this military post and I contain my composure, or my sanity for that matter. Its looking like Sophia will not be getting into Speech therapy till late Winter or next freak year, UNLESS we travel even further to L.A County, which mind you WE ARE ARMY and get paid peanuts, therefore will not be able to make it out for the weekly sessions they would like her to have...more if she gets the implant and soon (so I assume that is). So what cards do we play? Whats the factor can we maneuver? Maybe something will be in our Favor. Truly believe tho that a transfer will be in everyones best interest, because Lord knows things are gonna be a lil different soon and With 3 kids along for the ride all I can say is AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH...reguardless Im soo stressssssssssssssssssssssssed!!!
Im happy to have been making friends here tho, good friends, great people and our Kids are getting along so great as well, to then have to leave would be sad, and then to start over making new friends...geeeeesh!!!! Its a miracle I popped out of my shell enough on this post to already have people I LOVE!! Friend making isnt the easiest for me. Ive been lucky now and then, and I keep very few close to me!
anyway off to bed. tomorrow is yet another day

No comments:

Post a Comment