Pages

Sunday, April 24, 2011

Faith and the Easter Bunny

The way I was Raised, In A Baptist Church has always stuck with me. Sure, times I fought it, Ran away, looked to other places...I was always Brought back to what I already new. Now, AS An Adult and A mother and Wife, I have passed Down onto my kids Faith! I dont label myself in Religious Files, But I say...I am A Christian. And I have Faith! Faith in the Lord God, Faith that Jesus died for our sins and rose again! That he shelters us, loves us, Keeps Us grounded, Gives us Something to look forward to! I believe in Heaven, and Evilness. I READ THE BIBLE! I proudly share BIBLE verses. I Sing Worship songs in the shower and Around Friends and Family AS LOUD as I can (though sometimes to just annoy them with my voice,..AH-HEM Rashan!) OR Share Childhood Christian Songs with Friends Like My Sammi and Lexi..."I've got the wonderful love of my blessed Redeemer way down in the depths of my heart" :)
So, To fulfilling to me, to Hear Emily Talk about Jesus, and Somewhat Understand Christian Holidays As I explain them...because she doesnt go to Sunday School yet! While at the Same time!...Loves Easter Bunny's and Santa Claus And Dressing up for Halloween. And Thats ok! We want Our kids to experience it ALL! While, Some others may look at us with doubts and Frowns at how we parents, we rejoice in it! We dont shelter our kids too much, and we talk freely about the World around us. They Know whats right and wrong, and bad and good, real and pretend! ANd We think even at their age, its a good thing to know.
It was a Work day for Matt today! So the Easter Bunny snuck up stairs During Matts Lunch Break...Left the kids Baskets to enjoy! And BOY were they so thankful and excited.


We had Fun! A really Great Weekend. Took some Time to Visit the Easter Bunny Yesterday! Leave it to Fort Irwin, to have him in front of a med-chopper!

Then we closed the Evening with Some Coloring of Eggs!

The day We step back And Recongize all we have doesnt just have to be on Holidays Or Celebration days! Jesus Died for us to Live, He Died so that we can be Free from Sin, So shall we Ask! So Shall we Believe. He Rose and Showed his strength and Power and Might, for us and for those Non-believers. He Died So that This family, and the Millions out there, Could spend our days Happy and together! He lives, so that one day, we will be greeted by him! He lives for us! In lives in Us!
My Life is Wonderful, because of my Faith! My Faith has led me to where I am. The Rocky Road, Was my doing! But We are here, and He has never left!
So Closing With Some Scripture!From the One True place, where the message, though, in different styles has always remained the same!

Romans 1:4-5
And Jesus Christ our Lord was shown to be the Son of God when God powerfully raised him from the dead by means of the Holy Spirit. Through Christ, God has given us the privilege and authority to tell Gentiles everywhere what God has done for them, so that they will believe and obey him, bringing glory to his name.

Romans 5:6-11
For when we were still helpless, Christ died for the wicked at the time that God chose. 7 It is a difficult thing for someone to die for a righteous person. It may even be that someone might dare to die for a good person. 8 But God has shown us how much he loves us—it was while we were still sinners that Christ died for us! 9 By his b...lood we are now put right with God; how much more, then, will we be saved by him from God's anger! 10 We were God's enemies, but he made us his friends through the death of his Son. Now that we are God's friends, how much more will we be saved by Christ's life!
11 But that is not all; we rejoice because of what God has done through our Lord Jesus Christ, who has now made us God's friends.

1 Corinthians 15:17-20 "Unless Christ was raised to life, your faith is useless, and you are still living in your sins. And those people who died after putting their faith in him are completely lost. If our hope in Christ is good only for this life, we are worse off than anyone else. But Christ has been raised to life! And he makes us certain that others will also be raised to life."

"And the angel answered and said unto the women, Fear not ye: for I know that ye seek Jesus, which was crucified. He is not here: for he is risen, as he said. Come, see the place where the Lord lay. And go quickly, and tell his disciples that he is risen from the dead; and, behold, he goeth before you into Galilee; there shall ye see him: lo, I have told you." Matthew 28:5-7


Happy Easter Friends and Family!

1 comment:

  1. What cute pictures! It looks like you and your family have had a wonderful Easter! Easter blessings to you! Christina @ FitBodyFullLife.com

    ReplyDelete