Pages

Wednesday, September 21, 2011

...STATUS QUO?

Is it just me, or do people to easily disregard other peoples feelings. With that said, their opinions as well.

ALERT THE MEDIA! ALERT THE MEDIA! Some people complain about changes made to something so simple like, FACEBOOK, or road detours, or moving the office supply closet!
SO WHAT LET THEM! WHY get all upset, that someone is complain about something, that isnt in regards to yourself? Why get upset that this person comments on it? Its just as petty to make someone feel "small"(for lack of a better term)for having feelings about something (mundane or not)as it is (in your then opinion) for stating how they feel about something.
And Silly to then think that person needs a wake up call, or a life, or be reminded of that fact its a small and temporary change!
What makes you a bigger and better person?

While yes life is short and complaining takes time up, and makes you look weird and maybe makes someone think less of you, but............should you be a box? Lifeless? tape over mouth? disregarded for speaking up about the change?
I could state my opinions on here about those people Ive heard, seen or been subject of, who complain that I have complained about something. I could call it a classless move...to belittle those feelings...but...then doesnt that make me just as petty?
And it goes full circle, or back and forth, forever...lashing comments one after the other. RIGHT?

So, truthfully, I am one of those complainers, today, who HATE how the facebook company has rearranged said page. YES I stated my opinion, as Isaw, and sure many others share the same point of view. THEN...see other people state that we complainers, need to shutup, or delete said account, or get a life anyway, or find something better to do...AND yet...those people had time enough to complain about us complainers and make it just as public. Targetting.
I like things simple. Sorry, I want to be able to decide hows status I want to read and not be alerted everytime someone comments on someones status, whom I DONT know! And I will complain if I please! Im not targetting you! Dont say something back to me, thats degrading, because youre snobbish enough to think youre lashing out about complainers will make you feel more superior! AND if you read this Blog, surely you will know who you are, and yes this blog targets the audience who have done so in the past. Whether on facebook, or else where. As I too have been one of the snobs a time or two before.
But as my year continues on, my life does as well, and I learn a thing or two about myself, and the world around me.
SAY WHAT YOU WILL. I GUESS, BECAUSE I AM.
IVE GAINED A NEW VOICE THIS SUMMER AND IM NOT LETTING GO OF IT.
HATERS CAN NOT READ IF THEY PLEASE.

No comments:

Post a Comment