Pages

Thursday, September 22, 2011

2 guys, a girl, a thing called blessed

Oddly enough,on facebook a local page group I am with asked...What are you thankful for? Course, its thursday! and for all of us nuts who put a day of the week into a category, its THANKFUL THURSDAY today. So I said You guys! My brothers! Zachary James and Thomas James. Course John is included in that, he knows my admiration and love for him. BUT TODAY is about Zj and Tj. HAPPPPPPPPPPPPY 16th Birthday Guys

It officially means IM OLD! For I remember this exact day in 5th grade. having just gotten to school only to be pulled out to go home and get Stuff to bring to AUNT penny's house. MOM WAS IN HOSPITAL! YAY!
How different you guys made the house, in a good way tho ;)How tiny Zach was when he finally came home. How Scared Jeanna was to be the one holding you and caring for you Zach. So she mostly was with T, and I with You. You babies would follow us with your eyes with everything we did. Tj was easy to please,and ZACH, BOY YOU LOVED THAT SWING. The old wind up ones, and as soon as we would hear it go off, we'd jump to wind it again so you didnt wake up screaming! phew....sometimes it was a close one!
To you little brats loving Lion king and Buzz light year, growling on all fours at us everytime we walked by, to watching the same 2 movies 50 times a day! Your love for toy school buses, and "john" moon! Your own Language and inside jokes no one ever got. To flooding the School house kitchen floor and ruining Tape that were left on counter. First days of school, and riding the BUS! Loving aunt pams exercise machines in her apartment. Obsession with BACON~! Which grew into Obsession with ALLLLL foods.
Used to hate when I would call you, zoobe, and Tomas (like in spanish)

Blessed Iam,to beable to call you both my brothers. Thankful for the time we had growing up together. Years since have past, I've long left. But Forever you guys are with me. Photos sit on my giant TV, of years past. In notebooks Ive collected thru the years. I may not call or write, but I love you all with all my heart. I hope you know that. And Ihope we can regain a great relationship one day!

I hope (because I know certain people come visit my blog almost daily)will see this, and call you over to read as well!

this is funny


And these are old but so cute!

See I actually do have a card for you, and did draw ALL over the outside hahaha.


Found this poem and its so cute, Sorry Zach it didnt have your name, but Im sneak it in...and PS this is one of my Fav Poetry writers.

My Brothers by Robert William Service
While I make rhymes my brother John
Makes shiny shoes which dames try on,
And finding to their fit and stance
They buy and wear with elegance;
But mine is quite another tale,--
For song there is no sale.

My brother Tom a tailor shop
Is owner of, and ladies stop
To try the models he has planned,
And richly pay, I understand:
Yet not even a dingy dime
Can I make with my rhyme.

My brother Jim(zach) sells stuff to eat
Like trotters, tripe and sausage meat.
I dare not by his window stop,
Lest he should offer me a chop;
For though a starving bard I be,
To hell, say I, with charity!

My brothers all are proud of purse,
But though my poverty I curse,
I would not for a diadem
Exchange my lowly lot with them:
A garret and a crust for me,
And reams and dreams of Poetry.





LOVE YOU GUYS forever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever.
I cant believe you are 16


HAPPY BIRTHDAY!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

No comments:

Post a Comment