Pages

Thursday, November 3, 2011

Tis the Season for a Thankful Reason: 3

Was looking at Tacoma Forecast for the weekend and into next week. And All I can say is BRRRRR. Average temp being high 40's, mixed with Rain~ The Rain I love~ But being super cold is not a joy of mine, unless I can be wrapped in a very warm blanket, hence my room being iced every night ;)
Speaking of Night , I didnt really get much sleep last night. Between stomach issues, weird dreams and being yelled for every few hours it wasnt an easy feat. Thankfully this morning hasnt been full of arguing and nerve rattling...for now I still have to take everyone with me to the Laundry mat lmao.
But you know, I look at Ryan in his Black and white track suit looking outfit today...I look at Em Reading through her Magazine from Aunt Pam, telling me all about the flute she sees. Sophie running around laughing at herself, wanting everyone to chase her down, and I smile, Because whats better then being here with my crazy bunch. I complain a ton, Im whiney and annoying and barely satisfied. But Its all over silly things really. We have a roof over our heads, health and happiness. We are together and we Are family. We are struggling somedays, but rich in the fact that we have each other.
Theres no such thing as a perfect family, but for this family I have been given I am truly thankful. We've Been through so much. More then We even needed to, but we have survived. We've been tested together, and separately. And Count on each other to help each other through. My Husband and my kids ground me.
So on this 3rd day of thankful Reasons, Im more then thankful for this Family. My husband and my kids. Who complete who I am. Who make my world go round, who give me things to look forward to. That care about me and I to them.
My family.
My family.
My family.
They are my home. My blessings, my chance to get family "right". Im proud of my family. I cherish our moments. we are blessed to have each other.
My family.
My family.
My family.
I love you.
Thank you Lord for my Family.


No comments:

Post a Comment