Pages

Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Writes

Funny to think, blocking someone, from Viewing walls or pages, or themselves, will make them feel...better.
Yet, still speak of Character and good intentions.
But Blocked, so that one cant see their rants. At least I have the realization, that I can say whats on my mind in public and not be ashamed.

Cowardly Lions that lost their rawr to The Village.

Speaking tit for tat, but spineless. Just wanting to be rescued.





This past week has really brought me somewhere Fantastic.
I've valued my life more, then I ever did before.
I've understand my likeness to my parents.BOTH of my parents.
I've looked at my Kids, and thought...I want them to be who they are with out a mask ever.

To enjoy life, is to know life, and be in life with out being scared of what someone may think of you, or actions.
Everything you now do is something you have chosen to do. Some people don’t want to believe that. But if you’re over age twenty-one, your life is what you’re making of it. To change your life, you need to change your priorities.– John C. Maxwell
Nobody can go back and start a new beginning, but anyone can start today and make a new ending.– Maria Robinson




Ive been reading clips from Books of my Past, and remembering What it was that was so special about certain ones.
Great Expectations, for example, Miss Havisham, and her Crazy idealistic complex rants and lectures. Sorrow and self-persecuting...Yet saying some interesting lines that stick to your bones as you read.

"In the little world in which children have their existence, whosoever brings them up, there is nothing so finely perceived and so finely felt, as injustice.So,throughout life, our worst weaknesses and meannesses are usually committed for the sake of the people whom we most despise.The success is not mine, the failure is not mine, but the two together make me. Suffering has been stronger than all other teaching ... I have been bent and broken, but -I hope -into a better shape"



Classic Stories are my Favorite~



And Truth be told, whatever family issues I or someone may bring up it will eventually work itself out.

For right now, my therapy is writing. Even if its just about the Sky being Blue, Cowards in hiding, or Classic Novels with amazing quoteable lines. Vents about my Children going bonkers or Bordeum at asoftball game.
I Write to live. I write, therefor I am.

No comments:

Post a Comment